Save our children from this filth

I picked these up from the net the other day. They are childrens book covers which I think are weird at the very least. These are actual covers.




Now call me immature if you want, but superboy being spanked by the headmaster while his friends look on is a little to close to the knuckle (or bottom) for me. The expression on the headmasters face is orgasmic

The other boys' extreme delight at watching this worries me to an extent that the hairs on the back of my neck are stiff.









This title suggest that some astronaut falls for an alien girl, and I assume they have some romantic episode going on. So whats the monkey thing? Do alien females look like this?

Again, facial expressions say it all. The seriously worried look on the monkeys face begs the question of where's the astronauts other hand? The last time I saw an expession like the astronauts it was on a man being led away in handcuffs.










A society that can print this image of a muscular virile young man looking lovingly into a monkey's eyes, is a very sick one indeed.

The fact that the monkey has an invitingly open mouth and is rubbing his neck suggest that he may have swallowed a banana too quickly.













I don't care how innocently you look at this one. It's disgusting.
The thing that intrigues me though is how the story unfolds after the guy has been hit on the head and is lying face down on the floor. Makes you shudder doesn't it?
Once agin, the expression on blondies face is sinister at the very least.











We all know that it is every man's secret fantasy to be so well endowed that he employs a young boy to help him carry "it" around.

For godssake, this picture couldnt have been made any more suggestive.

1 comment:

Dee said...

"swallowed a banana too quickly" wink wink....
loooool

"Blek" & "The Rifleman" OMG! this is insane...
the look on that kid's face, so eager! lol